Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dorm Room Inspiration.

So today I've been packing up my room. It's really sad. And I've never realized how much stuff I have here... ugh. Lol. But I want to show off how amazing Leslie & my room was. So have at it, to all you girls living in the dorms:

The giant map on the wall is a shower curtain from Urban Outfitters. And the kite strings have interesting business cards hanging from them.

These are some awesome bandana curtains I made! I just randomly got inspiration and learned how to use a sewing machine, and walah! And of course the giant collage panels from magazine pages.

This is my bed. We took the boards out from under the beds to make more shelving. My necklaces are hanging on a cork board! My roomies idea for records on the wall.

Leslie made these from twigs she picked up and put in bottles and her jewelry is hanging from them. Cute.

We have lots of filled glass pop bottles from an installation project I did last year. Plus recycled magazine box, sugar and parmesan shakers filled with ribbons.

Maybe you'll find inspiration from our dorm room. Love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment